Thursday, December 20, 2007

Lamma Island


Lamma is a small island off located south of Honk Kong Island. It has a couple of small villages dedicated to supplying many of the fish and seafood to the large Hong Kong restaurants. Everywhere you looked there was live fish and fresh fruit. Everyone was so friendly and happy Dawn and I walked through the villages on our way to different beaches. We stopped for a while to rest. I decided to take a walk along the beach in the water. It was cold at first but I got used to it. I thought about swimming but it was not that warm.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas my man. I hope your trip was wonderful and I hope the Holidays are treating you well. B and I wish you all the best in the New Year and hope we can have another chance visit sometime in '08.

Unknown said...

looks great murf, keep the updates comin. be sure to save some creative talent for when you make your way back to amsterdam my man. take it easy!